Saturday, April 29, 2006

well crap.

I am finding it much easier to actually paint than to write about it. And, I've been working pretty much seven days a week lately. I hope nobody is actually looking at this, since I haven't done squat. Since I wrote the first entry, 12 days ago I have done these jobs:
*Painted a kitchen, living room, hall and laundry room. Beige and deep red. (Sherwin William "Fine Wine.")
*Large living room, was navy blue with oak trim (I painted the walls three years ago.) New furniture, so a repaint. It is now deep Chinese red, ceramic paint, with glossy white trim. Looks beautimus. Also doing the kitchen & dining room, color TBD. Have wallpaper half stripped, going back next week. Oh joy. Have found a part-time person to help with unpleasant, brainless stuff like stripping wallpaper...she starts Thursday. I miss having minions.
*Two bathrooms and a front door (blue.)
*Red front door, and sprayed the garage interior. (Cute homeowner.)
*Almost hounded the flakey contractor into paying me. Cash. Monday, almost 2 grand, for a job I finished almost a month ago. (Putz.)
*Painted big-ass 2 story foyer and custom half bath.
*And two ceilings and a basement stairwell, for $100 and a new video camera which is technologically daunting. Looks good though.

Holy crap, I've done a lot in less than two weeks. I rock. Damn.
Work lined up well into the foreseeable future, exterior season is starting soon. Woo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home