Friday, August 25, 2006

Ho hum.




Not the most interesting of weeks. This dark red foyer took 5 coats of paint, over three days, to finish. Gah. Did a large drywall repair and ceiling paint at another house. Gave one estimate - really beautiful home undergoing an extensive remodel.
That was about it, for this week's work.
At one point last week, I realised I'd worked 83 hours in 7 days. So really, a ho hum week is fine by me! And the foyer did look kind of cool, even though it was a pain in the ass.

4 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Karen said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, love the dark red but it's not somthin' i'd be brave enuf to do! :-)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i love it..i want to do one main wall in my bedroom with that ox blood color..if i get up the nerve..

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

ryc: blockbuster would probably have Wizzards ...it was nominated for 2 awards and is still kind of a cult movie..several video stores in waco had it..so you might check ...jac

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Carina said...

Karen and Jackiesue - you would absolutely LOVE the dark red, I guarantee it. I have never ever done a dark red room without the homeowners being just delighted.

I've made a note of that movie, and as soon as I get the DVD player hooked up right, I have a little list of movies to watch, especially when work slows down and weather gets cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home