Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Man hands!



Haha! Remember the Seinfeld "man hands" episode? Actually I don't, because I don't really watch TV. But I've heard of it.
Really, I'm quite girly in many ways, but my hands are showing the effects of almost 30 years of work. I like my hands. I like beautifully manicured, pretty hands with cool nails, too, but they would look alien on the ends of my arms. I wouldn't know what to do with them; I'd be scared of hurting something. And, I like being able to open stuck jars without turning to somebody with a penis and saying "Could you open this for me?" Haha.

I am going to go get a pedicure with Lisa, and maybe I'll ask for a manicure too just to see if the nail artiste can keep a straight face. Since my hands are a lost cause, pretty much, I keep my feet nice. My toenails are always trimmed and painted pretty colors. I do them in holiday themes, too. Red, green and gold for Christmas. I had pale pink and green alternating toenails for Easter. I lost my last toe-ring in Mackinac. When I go to the Ren Fest in a few weeks, I'm looking for sparkly toe rings. The Ren Fest is a great place to find toe rings and sparkly adornments.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I think you should get really long fake fingernails..like the kind that female runner wears? and paint them the colors of the walls you are painting that week..
well, it was just a thought..

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Actually I think your hands look important and solid and actually quite perfect.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah get the really long ugly fake fingernails with designs painted on them. Men love them.....not.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home