Friday, July 14, 2006

Five things in my work truck.

In the "extra cab" part behind the seats.

1: A black and white sheepskin hide from Scotland. I cannot remember why that's there, but it is very nice and soft and makes my truck smell like a Scottish sheep.

2: Cloth bag filled with paint color decks from about every paint manufacturer in the country.

3: Two week old Sunday NYT. In case I have to sit and wait for something or other, then I have something to read if I run out of phone calls to make.

4: Ox hair bristle brush, for doing very nice varnishing.

5: My emergency medical kit in a pink plastic box. Contains: Bandaids. Tweezers. Baby wipes. Crabtree & Evelyn "Sping Rain" scented lotion. A small plastic toy fox. Cacharel "Anais Anais" perfume. Swiss Army knife. Carmex lip balm in a tube (I call those my little yellow penises.) A packet of marigold seeds.
So you see, I am ready for any medical emergency.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home