Friday, June 16, 2006

Ladder cleverness and lookit the view!

When you need to get up on a roof which is too steep to safely work on - this is one way to get there. You need someone else to stand at the top of the ladder for weight. Then you go up, like this....

While your bad, bad helper sneaks your camera up the ladder with her and takes unflattering photos of your bum.

Here's a view from the top - 32' ladder wouldn't get all the way high enough and I had to trim with a brush on an extension pole, teetering on my tippy toes.

Another view!

And here is my bad, bad helper. Her name is Kat and I make her do all the dirty work but she is learning fast.

9 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

ohhhh not me..i dont even wear high heel shoes...makes my nose bleed..and my voice get all squeeky....uh uh..

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

If my bum and legs looked like that I would be posting pics all over my blog!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Carina said...

granny - you get used to it. The other side of the house was so high my 32' ladder was too short. I borrowed the homeowner's big pickup today and set the ladder in it for extra height. Didn't like that much...!

Tabor - thanks, I guess! LOL. Could've done without the VPL though haha.

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hi Carina!

saw you over at Mike V.'s place. i also live in SE, well, maybe a little more central east michigan and hate hate hate walmart!

nice site you have here. :-)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger girl said...

Nice booty, tee hee!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Carina said...

Karen - hey neighbor! I'm in yucky Flint - just checked out your blog and commented on Buttgate. What's with Clio schools anyway, didn't they just have Emailgate?

Shirley - girl, I have a fabulous ass and that photo doesn't do it justice! Tee hee.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Karen said...

kEwL Carina!

we're right next door to each other... i'm in Davison right on the Lapeer county line which leaves me with a Davison mailing address and Lapeer county residency!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Carina said...

Heck, Karen we really are neighbors!
The house in those pics is right on the Atlas Country Club golf course, off Irish Road. I've painted homes in Lapeer & Davison too. We've probably driven past each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home