Sunday, August 06, 2006

Two whole paint-free days!

Yippee! I have not really had a single day off just to chill out and do whatever in over two months. Apart from returning a couple of phone calls - more work, O joy - today, I don't have to touch a stinkin' paint brush. I have had a fairly brutal work schedule, but this happens every summer...
I do have an agility trial this weekend. Yesterday was a long day, we had some good runs but nothing stellar. It's our first AKC trial; so far we've only competed in UKC venues. All our paperwork was done yesterday, we don't run until this afternoon so I don't have to leave the house at o-dark-thirty, like yesterday - it's an hour away, which is nice and close.
Here's my doggie blog where I blether on about my cat, dogs, agility and other non-painting related stuff.

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

good luck with the run and I bet you see paint brushes in your sleep with the kind of schedule you have.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

good luck and enjoy your time off..i checked out the pet blog and im hooked..made me realize how much i miss having a dog and a cat..
damn..will have to go find me a small dog...my yard isnt big enough for a large one..i have found that out the hard way...they escape so they can run around..

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Carina said...

Hey Ricardo...I wish I could take tomorrow off but I have to get a job done before the floors are put in on Tuesday, dang it.

Granny you need to find yourself a little ole dog. I know someone who runs a little dog rescue in Nebraska, she gets lots of discarded puppy mill breeders, here's her site (I know it's too far away for you but there's lots that need homes....)
http://www.maryshouse.us/

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home