Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yes, I've been working.







I floated that garage, then sprayed it on one of the few almost-warmish days we had a few weeks ago. I wasn't fond of the color but then it's not my house. :)
I've been really busy, but keep forgetting to take my camera along...Febuary and March are always my very slowest months though, and except for repainting a basement and maybe a couple of little things, I have nothing much scheduled.
Actually looking forward to a little down time! Entered a few upcoming agility trials, need to enter obedience trials too, time to do a bit of wortk on my own house. Which, of course, needs painting...

5 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

When you own your own business, you work when the work is there. . . I've been down that road a time or three myself. . .

Keep me posted on the upcoming agility trials. . . I would love to see Cooper in action. . .

As for your house needing paint. . . Yes, the Cobbler's children have no shoes. . . Mechanic's cars are always broken and the town Barber needs a shave. . . Feel better now?? LOL!!

BTW: New post up tonight. . .

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i wish they would let us paint the walls in the apt..i would get rid of this icky navajo/dirty white painted walls in a nycity second...get rid of the shit brick gray carpet too...oh well, will just get some wild curtains and big ass paintings..

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work :)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Love your painting pics!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I would really love some tips on floating. . . I want to finally finish my garage this summer and my mud work sucks!!!

HUGGSS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home