Friday, December 22, 2006

Beige, beige, alvays with ze beige.




I've been painting a ton of beige and taupe rooms lately. Unfailingly tasteful and nice, but hard for me to take "oooh" photos of.
The 80lb pitbull's name is Pal. He was utterly charming and sweet.
The 6lb cat is Tigger. He was a little shit and hissed and clawed at me every time I walked too close. I was a bit nervous of him, haha.

So, two more beige jobs coming up. And Christmas. Yay! I love Christmas, just for the getting together with friends and giving gifts and eating too much and talking about everything under the sun and watching schmaltzy movies.
So, if I don't get back here until after the holidays, I'll be doing all of the above! And, I hope everyone has a lovely whatever-you-celebrate and get to hug people you like~! :)

6 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your description of what you like to do during the holidays. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and get lots of hugs!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I only gave in to the beige for my bedroom, because it went so well with my new bedroom set (18th Century French, dark cherry) and the hand made patch-work quilt my Mother made for me several years ago. I'm pretty happy with the results. . .

Pal looks like a sweetie and I can tell from the look on "Tigger's" face that he's a little shithead. If you hissed back at him, he would probably freak LOL!!

I'm buying a couple bottles of wine and renting a stack of movies for the weekend and Monday, since my Sis completely tossed a wrench in the works at the last minute. Mom and I are still bargaining to see who gets to strangle her. . . LOL!!

Hugg them fur babies for me!!!

Love ya!!!

HUGGSS!!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you! Have a great x-mas with loads of super cool gifts!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Here is hoping you holidays are all that you want and more!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Happy New Year, Carina!

pssst! i like beige!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i used to go nuts when customers would come in and ask for beige.as i have yet to meet two people who ever agreed on what the color beige is..fuckers...they would say beige and pick out navajo white...or say beige and pick out a medium color brown..arghghghghgh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home