Saturday, December 02, 2006

Merry Christmas. Or Die.



I took many photos of Cooper wearing a Santa hat and collar against different backgrounds. I tried getting him to hold a roller or paintbrush in his mouth but he is a pragmatic dog and simply didn't see the point in that. It did take quite a few dog cookies to get him sitting still and not losing the hat.
This is one of his "Merry Christmas Or Die" photos and is clearly not merry-making material.



This is the card that will go out to painting clients. Walgreens does them - $9.99 for 20 cards plus envelopes. Just do it online, then pick them up within a few hours at the Walgreens of your choice.
Woof!

7 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hoooowwwww cute!!!

wwss = woof, woof, slobber, slobber!!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Cooper is a Sweetie!!!

Hope all is well!!

HUGGSS!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

OMGosh...how cute is Cooper! I love it!
What a great deal at Walgreens! OK...must go dig for my doggy hat...

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

how great...what a face..that is a face that begs to be kissed..

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. I might have to use your dog on my Christmas Card.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

I think that he is very patient with you for doing this!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jill Bryant said...

That came out GREAT! Big competition for any other Santa wannabes.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home