Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Art!!






Actually these are photos of the pants I was wearing today. I made the second one down my desktop wallpaper!
Back in Colorado I often picked up my paint at the Kwal-Howells factory store. There was an old guy there whose sole job was tinting huge paint orders for builders and large contractors. Hundreds and hundreds of gallons. So, his pants would get pretty interesting. When he wore out each pair, his wife cut out the interesting bits, framed them and sold them.
Ka-ching, huh!

4 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

when i worked at jones blair i would have painters come in with pieces of plastic or drop cloth, or their hat or shirt to have me match a color..one guy brought in his watch and had me match the speckles on the watch strap and the glass on the face of his watch..think that was the smallest amt i had ever had to match...did it too..
i like you paint pattern pants..cool..

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I love the last two!! Talk about accidental art!!

I've never really paid any attention to painter's pants (for obvious reasons. . .LOL!!) but now I'm going to watch more closely. . .

"No sir, I wasn't staring at your. . . I was just checking out the color patterns on your. . . I mean. . . Well. . . It's kinda hard to explain. . . Oh never mind. . ."

Now see what you've done Carina??? LOL!!

HUGGSS!!

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Carina said...

Speckles on a watch!? Damn, you are impressive!

Sorry to pollute a pure mind Lauren, hahahaha!!! That is funny.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Damn, this is what I REALLy want my walls to look like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home