Monday, October 09, 2006

Har Har.



(Scott - just kidding! Tee hee.)

Well, I haven't done anything thrilling in the last week and and juggling two jobs, neither of which are close to being finished. In fact I am supposed to be in two places at once today. Whoops. All my ladders and tools are in Fenton, so ding ding, they'll be graced with my presence today.
My brother came for a visit from Chicago so I didn't work for an entire weekend, the weather was absolutely gorgeous and we just hung out and Did Stuff that didn't involve my touching a paint brush.



I did have a little front deck built last week, he did a very nice job, it's really solid! I should stain it grey to match the house. Previously there were crumbling concrete steps and a falling-apart hand rail, so this is a big improvement.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i agree..i always like the saying ann richards said..ginger rogers did the same thing that fred astaire did, but she did it backwards and wearing high heels..ha
is that a panther eating with your cat? nice to have a do-nothing weekend..glad you got to enjoy it with your brother..
annie says thanks again for the flea medicine...

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the sign. Can I use it sometime?
Hope you had a good visit with your brother. My brother lives in Hawaii and I don't see him very often. The front deck looks clean and strong.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Some days I think I should actually wear a sign around my neck as a warning to others......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home