Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes.







I keep forgetting to bring my camera to work, but here's pics of a few things I've done recently. Nothing terribly fancy! I have been really busy between dog stuff and work. Also painted: Really pretty pink bedroom. Pale yellow foyer and bathroom. Yellow and white laundry room, some other beige rooms....off to start a basement remodel today.
Looks like I'm booked to the hilt through January, yippee. I get a bit nervous about work slowdowns after the holidays - this is such a seasonal business - but I usually manage to stay busy.
I have more Pedro adventures! He came to a dog show in Dayton OH last weekend and got in on the action. I have pictures to prove it. The friends I was with were coming up with all sorts of silly adventures for him. For a small white rock, he is having a pretty good time. Just a blip in his existence, really, considering he probably watched life emerge from the primordial ooze, dinosaurs battle, proto-humans grunt and hunt, mountains form, oceans freeze and thaw and civilizations dawn.
I think I need to lay off the coffee.

6 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

That shot of the light reflections is lovely.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Carina said...

Thank you Jenn! I took a bunch of those and was rather tickled by how they came out.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I have to agree with jenn. . . That is a great picture!!

You do excellent work. I wish I could afford you. . LOL!! I always have such a problem with the line at the ceiling. Every device I've tried only works about half the time and my hands aren't steady enough to do free-hand. . .

BTW: I won't be completely back for a few more days. These 60-70 hour weeks are kickin' my sorry old butt. . .

Love ya!!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Is that a leather-like faux finish in the bedroom? Or just the light, cause it looks awesome. I've been taught how to do the basic faux techniques, but I don't have the nuts to do it for customers yet...nice work as usual by he way. It's interesting to see very similar colours being used by both of us despite being a few thousand miles away.....

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

i like that picture too..and the pictures of pedro 'rock'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home