Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Brrrr. And a wee lull.

OK, update.
I have done nothing wildly interesting over the last couple of weeks.
It's been horrendously cold.
Things painted:
Much of the downstairs of a Grand Blanc house, being painted to go on the market. Beige, and Lisa did a leather finish in the half bath.
One kitchen ceiling, repaired after a leak and painted.
Sprayed a couple of ceilings.

Jeez, that's about it. Right on schedule, work is slowest during Feb-March. This week I have been mostly lounging about eating bonbons and watching daytime TV. No, that's a lie. I've been out and about and quite busy, and have work scheduled for the next several weeks. I've been doing Dog Things, Friend Things and Writing Things.
I am volunteered for a $10.00 rabies clinic (proceeds to rescue) on Friday & Saturday. I posted that craigslist ad, which is why I snuck in a recent photo of one of my dogs and her cat.
Saturday night I am going to see the movie The Queen, which I am really looking forward to! Sunday is my birthday. Oy vey. I'll be 49.

Oh, Pedro is fine. He is hibernating in my truck.

5 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

May I be one of the first to wish you a Happy Birthday from blogdom!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Yeah. . . I can see you kicked back on the Lazy Boy, watching Oprah and munching on candy. . . And I'm running for Governor. . . LOL!!!

Enjoy the lull while it lasts. . . Mine will end next week. Just as well, I hate having time to spare at work, it makes the clock slow down. . .

Birthday girl eh??? Who do I know that can jump out of a cake???. . .

HUGGSS!! To you and the pups!!

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have the update on Pedro, I was just going to ask about him (it) Smile. Sunday is a special day, Happy Birthday, you have lived an interesting life in so many places and you continue to stay busy and care for your dogs and your friends and of course Pedro. Hope your weekend is special and exactly what you want it to be. Special birthday wishes!!!!!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

49????? I have underwear older than that...



happy happy happy birthday...kick back and relax..have some bon bons..you'll like it..

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Carina

Happy Birthday to youuuu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home